On these pages I am assembling a collection of mapping tools, resources, and
links. This is an ongoing effort and I'm just getting started so come back later
if it isn't developed enough for you now.
- My Map Tools page has interfaces to multiple mapping and modeling tools.
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Data Sets and Information page has links to information about DEMs and where to get them.
- My 7.5' DEM resource pages contain an imagemap based index to the 7.5' DEMs of the USA which contain data points on a 30 by 30 meter spacing. This may be the only imagemap interface to the 7.5' data on the web.
- Mapping resources (Note that the TIGER maps can plot multiple data points while the MapBlast maps can plot only one. On the other hand the TIGER maps do not have street labels so each has a different set of strengths.)
- Hot spring resources, mapping, and a few tales of adventure.
- Indecies to MapBlast maps of all hot springs in the USA or just those in California.
- Indecies to TIGER Mapping Service maps of all in the USA or indexed by state.
- Crater resources, and mapping.
- Index of data sets for use with the GMT at OMC.
- Site Map of this web site as a java applet.
Geographic Name Servers
Sources of Data
Other Pages With More Links
Return to DavidWoolsey.com.